1. To assist students in making a better informed decision and guide them to achieve the best match amongst career options, further education opportunities, their capabilities and aspirations.
2. To promote within students a feeling of belonging and ensure that they carry the Josephian spirit into their careers and future life.
Objective of Careers Guidance Team
1. To provide information on available and appropriate career/further education opportunities, local and overseas.
2. To develop among students an individualistic approach towards career planning / education opportunities.
1. To assist students applying for further studies / jobs.
2. To write letters of recommendation for students.
Guidelines for issuing transcript and recommendation letter during school holidays
1. Students should apply for transcript and recommendation letter 5 working days before the school close for the Christmas, Chinese New Year, Easter and Summer holidays.
2. Allow 5 working days before the transcript and recommendation letter can be collected from the school office.
3. During the summer holiday ( 13 July ˇV 31 August ), the school office will only issue a letter for completion of the school year for F5 and F7 students and help to certify photo copies of studentsˇ¦ school report, remark report and ECA records ( last two pages of the studentsˇ¦ handbook ).
- Ms. Y. C. Keung ( Careers Mistress ) (Room C)
- Mrs. Alice Cheung (Vice Principal)
- Ms Caroline Chan